- Bella: “Childhood is not from birth to a certain age…childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies.”
- Charlie Swan as he prepares to walk Bella down the isle: “Ready?”
- Bella: “Just don’t let me fall, Dad.”
- Charlie: “Never.”
- Edward to Bella: “No measure of time with you will ever be enough, but let’s start with forever.”
- Edward: “It’s an extraordinary thing to meet someone you can bear your soul to, who’ll accept you for what you are.”
- Jake to Bella at her wedding: “You’d think I’d be used to telling you goodbye by now.”
- Edward to Seth: “If Sam comes after Bella, are you really prepared to fight your brothers, your sister?
- Seth: “If it’s the right thing to do.”
- Leah: “Being unwanted isn’t exactly anything new for me. You don’t know how much I wish I could imprint on someone, anyone…just to break the connection.”
- Jacob about Bella’s baby: “Do you honestly think I could love it or tolerate it if it killed you?”
- Edward to Bella: “I’m sorry I’ve been so angry. I’ve left you alone in this.”
- Regarding imprinting: “It’s like gravity. You would do anything, be anything, she needs: friend, brother, protector.”
- Edward: “Whoever a werewolf imprints on can’t be harmed. It’s their most absolute law.”
Don’t miss out on some of our other Twilight Saga resources!!!
Some great books have been written to help you think through whether this is harmless escapism, provides meaningful teaching opportunities, or has some dangerous implications. SPM has provided a “Cliff Notes” version of several of these books to help you think through it all. Check out our Twilight Series Resource Page to find out all the various resources we have to offer!